Bad reaction

I finally got around to putting hood blocks on and it has caused me nothing but grief. I managed to drop the windscreen frame on the hood once I was all finished and cracked the bog. From there on out, I've been chasing paint reactions and have finally given up and stripped it back to bare steel. I guess a Jeepers job is never done!

Stripped and ready to start again.

First lick of high build primer. Ready for a shed load of bog!

I've also started making some door frames for the Jeep that'll either be skinned in the same fabric as my seat covers (thanks to my Mum) or I'll have a crack at doing them in aluminum.


Also, a couple of changes on the trailer. I painted the lid (still wet in the pics) and added an LED strip light above the new cooker as I couldn't see to cook my dinner last time we were out and no-one likes burnt salmon!





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's been a while

It's been a while

Wainui Willys Works Camp Trailer Mark 4